Personal Information we collect and hold
When you register with My Tiny Dancer you need to provide us with personal information which may include your name, address, phone number and email address.
We will from time to time collect other data from you with your permission that we believe will assist us to fulfil our products and services, conduct internal operations or marketing activity.
To conduct our classes and services we will also ask for personal information in relation to your child such as their name, gender, date of birth and relationship to you. We limit this information to only what is required to give you the best My Tiny Dancer experience and will never disclose your child’s personal information to third parties without your consent.
We will collect personal information in a variety of ways. The most common ways we collect personal information is via online forms, mobile devices, in person or over the telephone. This can be when you make an enquiry with us, register with My Tiny Dancer, enter promotions or competitions or book classes including trial classes.
From time to time we may also collect personal data from a third party list supplier for our marketing campaigns.
Use of Personal data
We may use your Personal data for any of the following purposes:
• To supply you with My Tiny Dancer services and products and to improve these products and services.
• For Internal records including financial and operational processes
• To send you direct marketing offers and promotions via a number of channels including direct mail, email, SMS, phone call (voice calls) and social media
• To ask for feedback, complete surveys or competitions
• To send you other relevant information regarding classes or any changes to class structures.
• To link or combine other personal data we hold about you
Our direct marketing campaigns can consist of a variety of product and service information, promotions and offers related to My Tiny Dancer or carefully selected third parties. We will communicate these offers using communication channels such as direct mail, email, SMS, voice call or social media.
We will only ever send you these communications if you have consented to receive them and you can change your mind about receiving marketing communications at any time by unsubscribing using the functionality we provide in the relevant communication, email us at email@example.com or calling us to update your preference in relation to direct marketing on 0410950399.
Disclosure and Sharing of Data
We may disclose your personal information in the following circumstance:
• To contracted external organisations to provide us with support services. These services could include processing orders, providing marketing support, market research or Information Technology as examples.
• Other services providers such as mail houses, both printed mail and electronic communications providers.
• To comply with legal obligations
• To related companies of ours
• To our contracted tutors so they can deliver classes
• To anyone else you authorise us to disclose information to from time to time
In the instance where personal information is disclosed to an external company operating overseas, we will ensure the information is protected by law or a contract that upholds the Australian Privacy Principles
The circumstances where this may occur include:
• marketing agencies operating overseas assisting in fulfilling or actioning marketing campaigns, data management, processing or analysis
• IT services including hosting, systems management, web development and technical services.
Access, correction and quality of personal information
You can ask to see and correct the personal information we hold about you by putting a request in writing. You will be asked to provide proof of identification before the release or correction of data can take place. Please contact us either by post or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start this process.
Before we use or disclose your personal data in any way, we will take reasonable care to ensure that your personal information is accurate, up to date and relevant.
My Tiny Dancer is committed to keeping secure your personal information you have provided and will take reasonable steps to protect your information from loss, unauthorised access or disclosure
How to Make a Complaint
If you wish to make a complaint you should contact us at:
My Tiny Dancer
28 Domville Rd
If you are not happy with our response you can apply to the Office of the Privacy Commissioner to have your complaint investigated further.
You can change the way your browser deals with cookies at any time.
Re-marketing and online Advertising
We may use the services of external parties to assist with the delivery or development of targeted online advertising campaigns. Some examples of these partners include Facebook, Yahoo and Google. An example of these campaigns on their network are:
• Re-marketing and behavioural targeting campaigns where our online partners display advertising to users that have previously visited our site or classifying our visitors according to how they use our website.
• To build audiences of users that are more likely to be interested in our products and services